I came onboard as an employee to coordinate HighScope’s website redesign project with an external design agency. The project had been in process, and I helped to get it jump-started after it had stalled. Once we had finalized content for the site, I:
- facilitated communication and managed expectations between the marketing department and the external design agency
- set overall WordPress settings
- designed and created layouts for each page
- resolved issues while coordinating with the external design agency
- researched and installed appropriate plugins
- educated co-workers on how to add and edit content
Before the project was finished, I was offered a position at a new company. I completed my part of the website as much as possible before my final day and educated my co-workers on how to edit and maintain the site.